TRAINER DOS AND DON’TS AT THE TRAINING:
• Be prepared for your session and have reviewed and rehearsed your topic.
• Arrive to the location 30 minutes early – with a smile and dressed in business attire.
• Be knowledgeable about your client, attendees, and the room.
• Have back-up laptop and power point presentation on flash drive.
• Be upbeat and energetic with everyone you meet.
• Engage with your audience, ask open ended questions, tell stories, ask relevant questions.
• Expect the unexpected – be prepared to answer any questions that may be asked.
• Use your professional knowledge and experience as examples on relevant points.
• Stop every now and then to ask the participants “How am I doing?”.
• Remember our Mission of bringing positive change, balance, and happiness to the attendees.
• Make it an awesome training.
• Be judgmental.
• Be unprofessional (Example: Leave your phone on, be late, eat during the session, talk about politics or religion or make off color remarks).
• Be unprepared.
• Promote your personal services, hand out business cards, or sell anything.
• Rely on the power point or trainer notes (not all materials include trainer notes). You are the expert.
• Make it a boring training.
• Run over or under the allotted time – please begin and end on the time confirmed.
Please review the Best Practices below to know how to deliver an awesome training.
TRAINER BEST PRACTICES